A modest effort in keeping our family and friends informed of our whereabouts, our doings and our brilliance. (Ok, maybe not that.)

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

Ah, Sunday. Especially a sunny Sunday. A perfect opportunity to take a few pics from the rooftop patio of our building. See why we love it?


From the other side:


And finally, if you look VERY close, you can see the sign for the Verizon Center - yes, the home of my Caps. Oh, if only hockey season were still on.



And so, we prepare for a week of rain. At least we had Sunday afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some really great pics, do you feel like you're living in a movie? Maybe any second Harrison Ford will round the corner, sans earring, as Jack Ryan?
    I mean I know we lived there once, but we didn't live THERE for goodness sakes.

    luvs, aby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am moving in with you guys. And if Harrison Ford shows up I will know he isn't in Jackson Hole where he usually hangs. I think I am the only one who lives in Jackson who has never run into him. Poor me. So I am game for DC - you look like you are living high on the hog.

    ReplyDelete