A modest effort in keeping our family and friends informed of our whereabouts, our doings and our brilliance. (Ok, maybe not that.)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

First Stop

GREETINGS FROM . . .
No, Paris is one place we are NOT going. Hello from Las Vegas, first stop of a long trip. It has been a successful start to our adventure. Meetings for Do The Write Thing went very well and it was so fun to see old friends from all over the country. Especially fun is that my good, good friend Lisa is now starting work with the Program which means that she will be at all the meetings!

And a chance to see my friend Pat who is the DA of Houston and the toughest woman I have even known (and the biggest sweetheart).

So, tomorrow it's an early flight to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. See you in West Palm.

3 comments:

  1. You must be chilly wearing a turtleneck. 94 degrees here today. Thanks for the travel pics. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you REALLY going to Saudi Arabia? REALLY?? Are they even going to let you in? I'm not sure I love this idea.

    I'm loving the updates!

    luvs, aby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read blog on "Do the Write Thing" and learned more about your organization. Very impressive. Have a great time traveling and keep in touch! You are amazing you know.

    ReplyDelete