A modest effort in keeping our family and friends informed of our whereabouts, our doings and our brilliance. (Ok, maybe not that.)

Monday, July 13, 2009

Coast To Coast For a Picnic . . .




. . . and it was totally worth it!

I went west (to Oregon) for the annual picnic with "The Fam" and had a GREAT time. It was so terrific to catch up, check up and generally be amazed at how much all the kids had grown.






A special treat was listening to James, my brother Jimmy's son, playing Stairway To Heaven. couldn't have been a better choice!










Great food, fun games, pinatas and people with talent! What could be better?


Being able to spend some time with my brothers! How did I get so lucky to have such amazing guys in my life?

4 comments:

  1. OK, I tried and tried to get the spacing right in this post and it just would not work. I finally gave up and just let it be. I am struggling with the 21st century.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the HTML code. Once you press return, it can be hard to erase it (not always, which is what's weird) unless you go to edit HTML and do it there.

    Looks like a fun picnic, one year I'd LOVE to go. I've noticed in the last few pics of you Mom that you're looking so YOUNG. Not that you didn't always look young, but suddenly you look younger! What is up with that?

    luvs, aby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coast to coast is right! You do get around don't you!? And I love the photo of you and your brothers. You are a lucky girl - and I am so glad your summer has been so adventurous! Miss you much - travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so good you could go to Oregon to see your family. I bet they loved seeing you. Can you believe that about our activities leader leaving us to go to the singles ward? Bahumbug!

    ReplyDelete