A modest effort in keeping our family and friends informed of our whereabouts, our doings and our brilliance. (Ok, maybe not that.)

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Let The Celebration Begin


Thanks to Aby, I am finally a member of the 21st century population. Apparently you are not actually a person unless and until you have a blog. So, contrary to what Dan says, I AM PEOPLE! (Considering my size, I may be two or three people.) While you may not initially be inclined to set off fireworks just because I am now a "blogger," I vote for good times whenever the least of reasons presents itself and this is just possibly the least of reasons.

I have a goal with this blog and it is very simple: to keep the kids and grandchildren informed of what we're doing and how we're doing it. That's it. No insights to the human condition, no epiphanies as to my place in the world. I do, however, reserve the right to vent.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so HOOOOORAY.
    It's about dang time.

    And if you didn't already know it,

    BLOG = VENT

    Also,

    BLOG = SNARK

    According to me (but really it's a fact).

    So there you go.
    luvs, aby

    PS - MUST you call me Abigail? Really??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I wouldn't really call giving kids nicknames a parenting MISTAKE! And I really don't know how the boys feel about them, but seeing as they come from "mom" I think they're probably ok. And really I'm ok with the fam or whoever calling me whatever - as long as it's not Abigail! Don't get me wrong, it's NOT because I don't like the name. I like it a lot in fact. I just don't like being introduced or referred to as Abigail because then people call me that thinking it's what I go by.
    Maybe that's one of the reasons I fell in love with Jeff - he's never called me anything other than Aby! (Unless it was some sort of pet name) That looks weird typed out, PET name. Huh.
    Anyway, I'm rambling now, I figured I may as well just school everybody (ya know all 5 people who read my blog) about my name. Lately it's come up a lot, especially the spelling "Abi". And you know that Marco is the only one I let get away with that one.

    luvs, aby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world! Let the fireworks begin... :)

    ReplyDelete